Market Conditions in 33435>Question Details

Bonodino, Both Buyer and Seller in West Palm Beach, FL

Hello, I own a duplex home on an ocean block (east of A1A) with deeded beach access; while on the small side, the units are above average: mexican

Asked by Bonodino, West Palm Beach, FL Tue Jul 27, 2010

tile floors throughout, granite counter tops, travertine baths, crown mouldings, etc.. They consist of a 1/1 /- 750 s/f and a 2/2 /- 750 s/f ; both share a common area in the rear of the house, which allows for interior access to each unit, separate utility rooms with w/d. An added bonus is that the in the 2/2, the master bedroom has an exterior door as well as its own full bath; by simply closing/locking the interior bedroom door, a cabana type set-up can be created, thus allowing for an additional rental. They both have central A/C, one unit is about 2 years old, and there is a relatively new upgraded asphalt shingle roof (2 years). Both units are rented for $1,100.00/ mo., including water; I feel that I can get slightly higher rentals and am considering an increase since it has been 2 years for both.
I am considering selling/listing this property, but am having difficulty in arriving at an asking price; while the information on Trulia is somewhat helpful, performing any >pt. 2

Answers

3
Bonodino,

The best advice I can give you is contact a minimum of three professional Realtors® and have them present you with the current market conditions affecting the sale of your property. Each will be able to show you what they will do to sell your property for the most amount of money in the shortest amount of time. I would be very honored to be on your list to interview and am easily reached at the contact information below.

Market conditions in the area are excellent in many neighborhoods but I need additional information on your property to give you a price in line with what the market will positively react to.

I hope this information is helpful but if I can offer anything additional please let me know.

Always at Your Service,

Tom Priester e-PRO
"Results Driven Real Estate"

561 308-0175
tom@tompriester.com
Web Reference: http://www.tompriester.com
Good Morning Bonodino,

Is there a number I can contact you so we can speak further as to how we can come up with a fair market asking price for your property. Thank-you.

Stelios Stylianou
The Stylianou Real Estate Group
561.542.4131
stelios@stelsells.com
http://www.raflorida.com/stelios
You can not truely assess what your house is worth using any internet site. you should have a couple of different brokers come over, view you property and can give you a broker price oipinion using comparables from area. They can advise you of local trends, pricing and market information. Most brokers do this at no cost.

Then you can ask tehm questions and choose the agent that will work best with what you want in ana gent and what they have to offer.

Gopod luck with your sale
Web Reference: http://www.ScottSellsNH.com