Market Conditions in 33896>Question Details

Mary David, Both Buyer and Seller in Atlanta, GA

Have a property in Sandy Ridge, 4 bedroom 3 bath. Can you suggest a good vacation sales rental agency?

Asked by Mary David, Atlanta, GA Sun Jan 27, 2008

I tried 2 companies and it has been a tremendous loss - paying $3,000 out of pocket mortgage each month. Bought property for 299,900, furnished for 20,000.

minutes to mickey is very reliable and prices are good
Like I mentioned in my previous answer, a professional property management service is hard to find and placing your property in a short term rental program will make it even harder. Managment companies are finding themselves in the hands of tour operator prices and desperately retn your places for pennies on the dollar, reducing your income and securing theirs. Long term rental is the market tendency in todays economy. Secure a fixed income and hold on to your investment property throughout this tough times and reap the benefits of the high market minimizing your losses. Call me should you have any questions. Harolt Dorta. Prime USA Realty. 407-209-7247
Hello Mary

The business of property management is quite competitive and offers a wide range of services. If you are located outside of the Florida area, you want to look for a company that will serve many needs such as:
1) finding short term rental for at least 30 weeks out of the year (Sandy Ridge is a short term rental)
2) finding a long term rental that is going to be reliable, dependable and responsible (not all companies offer both short term and long term)
3) finding a company that is well connected with affordable and reliable repair, cleaning, maintenance third party vendors (most important)

I may have the information you are looking for. Please call me at your convenience 863-353-7450 and we will go over some of the concerns you have.

Michele Rigaud, P.A.
Keller Williams (Clermont, Davenport, Championsgate)
407-508-9884 (Direct)
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat May 28, 2011
Mary, Professiona property management in Central Florida has become a comodity nowadays. You have to find a realiable company you can trust. Depending on your goals, there are specifics you have to look for in a management company. We´d be glad to help you in your search.
Hello Mary and David,

When you ask for a good management company, are you asking for one with lower rates, one that can rent your home and/or one that will keep the home neat and clean?
There are so many companies out there, it is difficult to find the one that you trust with your vacation/investment home.

Please give me a call or e-mail me, I can suggest a couple that we are working with.
863-450-6449 or