Market Conditions in Boulder>Question Details

Boulder Suz, Real Estate Pro in Longmont, CO

Has anyone noticed the phone has been ringing a little more?

Asked by Boulder Suz, Longmont, CO Thu Feb 9, 2012

I noticed in doing some research this week that there seem to be quite a few views on properties when I pull them up - like in the last month. I'm also getting more inquiries right now for listings. Anyone else getting the vibe that the market is getting more active?

Answers

8
Yes! i'm finding people are tired of waiting on the sidelines. They have listened to other people and the media for too long and now want to take advantage of what's happening in the market. Buyers and sellers shoukld listen to the people that are actively working in thew field, US!

Chris
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Feb 10, 2012
Even with rates on the rise it seems that buyers are more anxious than ever and doing everything they can to find the right home and get locked in.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Jun 27, 2013
Hi BoulderSuZ:

I agree that there are more buyers showing up, but inventory in Boulder County remains very low. According to figures from the Colorado Association of Realtors®, inventory at the end of January was 29 percent below its level this time last year. The really nice homes seem to be going within days. Anyone who has a nice home to sell ought to be on the phone to their agent (or to me or BoulderSuz, of course ;-)

Kind regards,
Ron Rovtar
Prudential Real Estate of the Rockies
Days: 303.981.1617
Evenings: 303.473.1926
ron@rovtar.com
http://www.rovtar.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Feb 10, 2012
It's certainly much more active now than just two months ago. But, that was the holiday season so I'm not all that surprised. I am getting a ton more calls from solicitors trying to scam me for some SEO.
Web Reference: http://www.archershomes.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Feb 9, 2012
We have been crazy here on Cape Cod! We love it.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Feb 9, 2012
||||||||||||||||||||||||| UPDATE June 2013 ||||||||||||||||||||||

Active? Yes, very active.

Walkin traffic has increased. The phone rings all day long.

But keep trying, folks. We are doing out best to find you the home of your dreams.
It seems like I wrote this just yesterday. I had a great conversation today with a prospect from Arizona. A friend tells me that his mother will be in the market next year. And I'm talking with others, too. There has been a very material change to the complexion of the local real estate markets here in Boulder County.

The pundits expect prices to move 1.4 percent on average.

Suz
We're feeling the inventory crunch. We just had some disappointing news on an offer submitted on a home, but we're still in the game.

The buyer has a great attitude. Another offer goes out today.

Hang in there, Ron! Thanks for the plug!

SuZ