Market Conditions in Malden>Question Details

Carol, Home Buyer in Malden, MA

HI, we are looking out for home near broadway , route 60,off salem street near home street etc... how is that area?

Asked by Carol, Malden, MA Sun Aug 14, 2011

we are looking out for hosues but when we wnet around we found that area near broadway, eastern avenue, route 60 doesnt appear that great. at the same time, area around malden t station,main street, salem street lloks good, pl. give me your opinions or views about area in which we are looking out for hosue, is it safe neighbourhood?

Answers

3
You are asking a question of opinion. You need to choose an experienced real estate professional that knows this area well, and who can learn your personal taste. Then be loyal to them. They will be able to apply the things that are important to you, to the properties, neighborhoods and areas that will best meet your interests.

Trying to do this on your own and just using the Internet is very difficult. And - you will miss the good properties.
Web Reference: http://www.capegroup.com
Carol:
Maiden is a diverse community and each section offers something different. If possible, drive or walk through areas you are interested in at differentt times of the day. See if you feel comfortable and like what you see going on in the area. If you are concerned about crime call or stop by the police station.

With great schools, transportation, convenient location, and more Maiden is a diverse great place to live. Give me call or send me an email and we can go into everything in more detail.
HI Carol,
I recently sold 2 properties and now have one property on the market right around the corner from the Malden T station. Many neighborhoods surround the station, some are more congested than others and have many rental properties while, others, feel like you are a million miles away from a downtown area and have beautifully restored homes for a great value.
Please feel free to give me a call at 781-710-6825 and I would be happy to speak with you further regarding your future purchase.
Debbi Runcie
RE/MAX Heritage

781-+-710-6825