Market Conditions in Tucson>Question Details

Bornag, Home Buyer in Tucson, AZ

HI, Im wondering what the average price/sq ft is in the tucson area...more specifically in the 85719 zip code.

Asked by Bornag, Tucson, AZ Mon Mar 26, 2012

Answers

8
There are too many variables to this question. In 2012 they range from $21 to $226 per sq. ft. I need more information on the type of house, bedrooms, baths, sq. ft, lot size, age of home, neighborhood,etc. The it can be narrowed down. If you want to work with our Team, we can get you exactly what you are looking for. Good Luck
The price per sq ft is a misleading way to gauge the area or the market. There are too many variables that affect that number - you want a Realtor who is going to show you the type of home you are looking for. As a example, in that zip, there are many older homes that need reno and others that are completely decked out. Also the sizes vary so much that an average price per sq ft is inaccurate.
Dear Bornag,

Go here: http://goo.gl/Bt74s
I created this search for you. Go to the List tab and the third column displays the List price per Foot. The lowest today of 126 listings is $34.45 sq/ft, the highest being $365.49 with the average being $165.52 sq/ft.

This should help you!

Raymond
It is really to wide of a search to give you meaningful data. The average sale is price is $109.45 a sq. ft. but the prices range from $45 to $495. We really need to get a narrower spread by the size of home you are interested in and that would be more meaningful. There is also a large spread on price due to condition. Let us know if we can help further.
I echo what Spirit is saying below. What are you looking for or more specifically, what are you wanting to compare? Your question is very generic, like asking what is the average cost of a vehicle in Tucson? A friend of mine has the standard answer ... "It depends."

I know that this answer is not specific enough to your question, howwever, both Dawn and Bob Z. have given very good answers to the averages and the ranges covered.
The average price per square foot for homes sold so far this year is $107.54 in 85719. This is for single family homes that were listed in the Tucson MLS. The highest selling price was $446,000 and the lowest was $29,500. Average sales price is $166,971. There have been 51 sales so far in 2021. Please let me know if I can be of further assistance!

Tucson Dawn
Associate Broker
Long Realty
520-401-5874
Based on the results that I found of the homes that have sold and or are under contract, as of 01/01/12 to current.

Low End= 25.27/sq ft
High End= 217.32/sq ft

Making the average= 109.68/ sq ft.

If you are interested in receiving a Free Market Evaluation, I am happy to assist you. I can accommodate you there at your home.

If you are looking to purchase a home in this area, I am happy to sit with you and talk to you about the supply and demand in this zip code area and how it affects you and what you are looking for.

Please contact our office @ Win3 Realty- 520-888-3550 (direct).

I look forward to assisting you.
Depends where, size & sq ft, number of bedrooms, are we comparing SFR (Single Family Residence) Condos, Townhomes?

Sorry, need more information to get you a better idea. Please feel free to give me a call, once I know what you are looking for can send comps to give you a better idea. Really, comps should be done by subdivision (which there are several) for 85719. For example, Bleman sub division average sale is much higher than other areas within 85719.

Spirit
471-6900