Market Conditions in Laveen>Question Details

ksha120870, Home Buyer in Laveen, AZ

Estimated cost of the residence located at 10116 South 44th Lane, Laveen, Az 85339.

Asked by ksha120870, Laveen, AZ Fri Jan 4, 2013

Answers

4
If you don't have to sell now, I'd question the motivation to list at this time. Laveen has slipped considerably in pending and closed listings versus active listings over the last couple of months, and the fall/winter buying season tends to lag behind in buyer activity, compared with the spring/summer season. With pricing and demand still showing weak support for your likely price point, I'd expect a lengthy listing period and low activity at this time. What are your thoughts about February of 2014?
You have a beautiful home in a lovely community in Laveen. Several homes have closed in this neighborhood since April ranging from $262,000 to $525,000 - The homes I see that are currently on the market in Vaquaro Estates are listed between $334,000 and $379,000. We would be happy to set an appointment to preview your home and show you what your home could be listed for to sell in a timely fashion. You may contact us to further discuss this at 602-919-5880.

Jack Davis and Debbie Davis, Realtor, GRI, e-Pro certified
AZ Davis Group
Gentry Real Estate Group
602-919-5880
ddavis74@msn.com
http://www.phoenixrealestateexperts.com
From what I can tell, it looks like you may be the owner of the home? Are you looking for the condition of the market in Laveen? Here is a list of homes that are actively listed, under contract, or have recently closed in Laveen that are similar to your home: http://www.flexmls.com/cgi-bin/mainmenu.cgi?cmd=url+other/ru…

Please let me know if I can help you with your home! I look forward to hearing from you soon!
If you are thinking about listing your home for sale, it looks like a reasonable list price would be somewhere slightly below $300,000, depending on condition and features. However, it looks like the purchase price in 2009 was $364,900, still likely making this a short sale scenario. If you'd like to discuss in further detail, I'd be happy to meet with you sometime. I live a few miles away, and my in-laws live in the adjacent subdivision, Coplen Farms. Please feel free to call me with any questions.

Cheers!

Patrick Brennan
@ Home Properties & Management
480-559-9429