Tim, Home Buyer in Midwest, WY

Ellensburg, Wa Real estate possibilities

Asked by Tim, Midwest, WY Tue May 22, 2007

Transferring to WA state, and need to know what anyone can find out about:

Cle Elum

Looking at buying into Suncadia resort area in Roslyn, but seeing good deals in both Ellensburg and Cle Elum ... anyone know this area? Coming from MI area.

Hello Tim,

I'd be happy to help you. Suncadia, Ellensburg and Cle Elum are very different from one another; each has something appealing to offer. If you would like to communicate in more detail, I can be reached at 509-674-1313.

Have a great day!

Kathy Mosolf
WRE/CE, Inc.
509-674-4431 - Office
509-674-1313 - Cell
Welcome to Cle Elum-Roslyn area and all of Upper Kittitas County. Gary and Caroline born and raised
in Cle Elum, we have over 45 years of sales and marketing experience. Allow us to introduce you to our
very special community. We look forward to representing you for your real estate needs. Thank you
There is no better time to relocate to the state of WA. Washington has an excellent housing market with strong employment opportunities, you can not go wrong. Eastern Wa is especially hot and I'm not just talking about the weather! Eastern WA is growing fast leaving the consumer with numerous opportunity. Our area is 4 seasons with somthing for everyone. For more information about Kittitas County visit my website at kittyismyagent.com and read my latest blog! I would love you assist you in your real estate needs.
I am a very long time resident of Kittitas Valley and was raised here and very familiar with Cle Elum and our surrounding area. I also have several listings in the Suncadia resort. I would be very happy to assist you in your search. 800-635-1883 office 509-674-8262 cell
Web Reference: http://www.cleelumtours.com
I can gladly help you with your real estate needs. Email search criteria for these areas or log onto my web site ArtStoltman.com and forward questions on any listings that might be of interest.
Art Stoltman, Windermere/Ellensburg 800 448 5958
Nanci Koss with Suncadia here -
My contact information is 509-304-4825 and nkoss@suncadia.com
Please let me know if I can be of help in any way!
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Oct 20, 2007
For Suncadia, you'll want to contact Nanci Koss at nkoss@suncadia.com.

For Ellensburg and all of Kittitas County, Jen Hoyt is great. She's at hoyt4kelley@yahoo.com.

I'm lucky enough to be an executive at Suncadia, and will vouch for both of these terrific people.

Eric Raydon
I would be happy to contact a Fellow Realtor Friend in this area to help you if you would like. Just email me at the below referenced site..contact Lara
I help people Relocate all over the world. I can put you in touch with an expert for this area.