Joe, Home Buyer in New York

Does this porperty have a HOA fee?

Asked by Joe, New York Wed Jan 9, 2013

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/property/3086423762-9-3-E-Clay-St-Rich…

Answers

3
You got the answer below from one of the agents so I will not double up with it, but some really good advice for you. Do not do this on your own, there are so many things to pay attention to if and when you intend to purchase a condo, you do want a personal buyers agent on your side representing YOU and your best interest,
Here is why, if you like a list of all the advantages e-mail me and I will forward it to you ASAP

WORK WITH A REALTOR, YOUR PERSONAL BUYERS AGENT
I am wondering why you ask this question here at Trulia, if you are an interested and determined
buyer, you definitely should connect with a local Realtor, a buyers Agent, ie a Realtor who will be on
your side, protecting your interests, finding the right property, arrange showings, answer all your
questions, help you right a good offer, get you also pre-approved for a loan, and negotiate on your behalf the very best sale price and terms and if you commit to one trusted Realtor, he or she will commit 100 % to you and his or her services if you make an offer on a property listed by a Realtor/Brokerage in the multiple listing service will be FREE to you, as Buyers Agents are usually
paid by the seller's side, out of the sellers proceeds at the closing table...ALL THAT IS REQUIRED FROM YOU TO WORK ONLY WITH ONE REALTOR AND TO BE 100 % LOYAL TO YOUR PERSONAL BUYERS AGENT!

Why would you want to do this on your own, when there are so many details to be taken care of the
right way and so many details need to be paid attention to, inspection appraisals, loan commitment, walk thru etc. etc. in order to bring an offer to a fully executed contract and that to successful closing and home purchase.

Give it a second thought and hopefully you will decide to work with a trusted Realtor, who is experienced in your areas of interest. Please commit to only ONE Realtor!! If you need recommendations get back to me I gladly forward you names..

Sincerely yours,
Edith YourRealtor4Life & Chicago and Northern Illinois Expert

Working always in the very BEST interest of her clients, Buyers, Sellers and Investors alike....
And always with a SMILE 
Covering for @Properties the city of Chicago, all N and NW suburbs, the fine homes on the
North Shore, and many of the W and SW suburbs, and with her trusted Partner Agents all of
the US and worldwide properties. Edith speaks French, German, some Spanish and other.....
@Properties ---- EdithSellsHomes@gmail.com
Check out my website at htttp://tinyurl.com/YourRealtor4Life
HAVE THE MOST WONDERFUL DAY :)
Hi Joe - yes, there is a condo fee of $224/mo. which covers hot water, water/sewer, trash pickup, and exterior maintenance. There is a tax abatement on this property which can save you substantially and the tax assessment is $145K with a list price of $125K - looks like a great deal and beautifully renovated! Please contact me if you have any other questions and if I may be of assistance to you as a buyer's Realtor - take care, Jan

Jan Hoover, Realtor
Advance Realty Specialists
janhoover2@gmail.com
703-946-7625
Hi Joe,
This property is a condominium - so yes there would be an association. There would not be an additional HOA for that area of town, as it is not in a development, or closed community. There is an active civic association.
Let me know if you need more information, if I have not answered your question well.
Thanks.
Bridget Hodgson
L&F Grove