tybee, Home Buyer in Hammonton, NJ

Does this house use sewer or septic?

Asked by tybee, Hammonton, NJ Mon Feb 4, 2013

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/homes/New_Jersey/Hammonton/sold/200499…

Answers

2
Septic - similar to luxury homes built in rural areas. Waterford Farms is a small rural community built among blueberry farms; all the homes are sitting on 1 ACRE beautiful lots - they are built by an Award Winning South Jersey Builder. We're not in the city; this is for people who enjoy fresh air and peaceful, quiet surroundings....and we're less than 2 miles from Rte. 73 and the A.C. Expressway!

The system is a Pinelands Septic System; if you do any research on it you'll find they are constructed to last the life of the home - indefinitely! Due to the area being a preservation land, the state is very careful to assure these septics run without issue. The cost to maintain a septic is no more than a sewer bill annually - in fact it may be less depending on where you purchase.

For further information on Waterford Farms quality constructed homes you may contact me directly - I am the onsite agent for Joe Wiessner. I'm happy to provide further information to you via email, telephone or in-person. Our model is open Fridays through Mondays from 11am until 5pm; it is located at 101 Curcio Lane, Hammonton, NJ 08037.

Thank you.

Shari Dua
REALTOR
Joe Wiessner Realty
Septic as is most of that area. Good luck!