Market Conditions in Osprey>Question Details

hilljcjc, Home Buyer in Sarasota, FL

Does this home exist to purchase: $150K max, walk to sandy beach, small yard or courtyard i.e., townhouse, 2 beds 2 baths, not a highrise,

Asked by hilljcjc, Sarasota, FL Sun Jan 20, 2013

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/property/3100874648-110-Woodland-Pl-Os…

Answers

4
Hi Hilljcjc,
There are $150K properties that might be suitable - how far is too far to walk for you.
Also I would steer you to Sarasota or South to Venice Or further South, most of the Osprey / Casey Key properties close to the beach are single family or motels.
Age and updates in Sarasota will be less appealing vs. Venice or further South.
Feel free to contact me if you would like me to email you some listings.
Albert Wooster, P.A.
WoosterFLA@gmail.com
http://www.SarasotaWowHomes.com
Right now in the MLS there are four 2/2 townhouses for sale. They range in price from $249,500 to $357,500. Any that come up in the lower price range usually need work. I can set you up in the MLS system to receive listings automatically or you can search my web site at tammyhayesre.mfr.mlxchange.com. I would be happy to answer any other questions you may have.

Tammy Hayes, Realtor
Green Lion Realty
tammyhayesre@gmail.com
Yes this is doable. a client just closed on one with me in Osprey area where I have listed/sold quite a few. If you want Siesta key check just offf the island in Casel Del Mar or the like. I sold a 2/2/ updated for 100,000 single family but we were ready and jumped on it you must get qualified before you email or call me
Maybe in the Panhandle, or around Jax or Daytona Beach.