Jibba Anders…, Other/Just Looking in Grosse Pointe, MI

Does anyone know what the average value for vacant land in Grosse Pointe is worth?

Asked by Jibba Anderson, Grosse Pointe, MI Sat Dec 8, 2007

Answers

4
Do you have a list of rent with option to buy homes in Grosse Pointe?
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Oct 2, 2010
Jibba, It all comes down to location, location, location. The zip code, the street & the location on that street.
There isn't too much vacant land available in any of the Gross Pointe communities. The range is $130,000 to $1.2 Million (On Lake St Claire). Several parcels are available in the $380,000 range. Please e-mail me at Gordon@MInextHome.com if you would like a list of all of the vacant land available, I would be happy to e-mail it to you.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Dec 8, 2007
Jibba, Sorry nobody has answered your question yet. I searched both the Multiple Listing Service (Realcomp) and Wayne County Public Records. There were no recorded sales of vacant land in Grosse Pointe in the past two years.

If you give more information, someone more local might be able to give you an estimate based upon another City. The approximate size of a lot and general location ( a few cross streets) would help.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Dec 8, 2007