Remo, Home Owner in Scottsdale, Wilmington...

Does anyone know approximately how much build able land remains in N. Scottsdale, from 101 north to Carefree.

Asked by Remo, Scottsdale, Wilmington, NC Mon Mar 12, 2012

Answers

8
* Loren Hoboy *’s answer
One method I use is to map the area on Google earth and see what is vacant. It will give you a rough idea. Whether you are buying or selling, your agent should be able to get you more information on the various parcels and help you with your business plan .

Loren Hoboy
623-688-0004
According to an AZ Republic article 3/16, Scottsdale consist of 130,000 acres and only 4000 acres remain. I have 10 of them acres For Sale with 6-7 beatiful lots that are all ready to build out with all utilities, completed, recorded. In an area of N. Scottsdale that is land locked by the city of Carefree & Cave Creek. More Info give me a call, 602-625-4001- Remo
Just in the City of Scottsdale alone. There are approximately 20,000 acres remaining to be considered for acquisition for the preserve, within the 36,400 acre planned preserve boundary.
there is considerable improvable land remaining, be mindful of the fact that only 17% of all the land in the state is develop-able. That said there are nearly 10,000 acres that will eventually fill out in that corridor. A significant parcel adjoining Dial's interest just broke ground on a multiphase luxury apartment complex that will end with some mixed use areas and have hundreds of great apartments. The streets in several N/S arteries have been widened and better signalage installed to accommodate other future builds.
I just listed a 2 acre piece of vacant land ready to build last week. Let me know what you are hoping to accomplish with the land.
what type of product are you hoping to build? Office, retail, residential?
Web Reference: http://www.griffinmoody.com
Hello Remo,

There is a lot of land both commercial and residential in that area. Contact me and I will send you the information.

Have a GREAT day!

Vivien L Biggs PLC
602-615-9137

Prudential Arizona Properties
Check MLS for homes on my website
http://www.realestatecore.com/
Hi Remo,

Depends what kind of lot you're looking for. There are lots of horse properties up that way, anywhere from 1-5+ acres. Some can be subdivided, some cannot. Developers (DR Horton, Toll Brothers, etc) have a hold on some of the larger tracts of land, but there are undeveloped plots available up this way also.

I live in the area and am happy to help with your search. Drop me a note via Trulia if you'd like more information. There's land out there to build upon, for sure.