Market Conditions in 33913>Question Details

Dennis, Home Buyer in Fort Myers, FL

Does anyone have a qualified, professional opinion on the new Pulte homes in the Plantation area off Treeline Drive? We are considering buying new.

Asked by Dennis, Fort Myers, FL Mon Aug 20, 2012

Are considering one of the remaining lots in the Bridges (the adjoined community not immediately on the golf course, but has golf access). The real question is: is now the right time to buy for investment/appreciation and possibly a retirement house, or should we wait a bit longer? Also, what is the area and community like? Thank you!

Answers

10
The Sales center have very professional employees who will walk you through the entire buying experience...call me and I will tell you how to go through the entire process from previewing, checking out models and ordering all the customized amenities.

Russel Hartung
Florida's Realty, LLC
239-246-9255
Russh1@msn.com
hahaha, this question was posted August 2012...Trulia.com are there really no "new" questions...come on your losing market share... http://blog.houseguy.org/homes-for-sale/
Just sold a home in Plantation on May 20th, 2012 to a couple from Ohio and they were totally satisfied... call and I can help you.

Russel Hartung

Florida's Realty, LLC
Russh1@embarqmail.com

1-239-246-9255
This is a desirable community and builder. They are buiding in other communities. If you are golfer I would recommend the Plantation and if you are a non golfer, the Bridgetown. It is my understanding that you are not able to get a golf package in the Bridgetown. 10 minutes from the airport, next to I75,etc. Please call me I have owned and built Pulte homes.

Pam Wittenauer
239-989-7077
pam@krisecg.com
Please call me and I will take you to the sales center and introduce you to the professional staff at Plantation. I just closed on a house in this neighborhood and my buyer was very impressed with their purchase.

Russel Hartung
Florida's Realty

Russh1@msn.com
239-246-9255
South Fort Myers is a great community to live in. I live in Bell Tower Park and love it. Our HOA has done a great job. You might want to check out this community also. Our town house is beautiful.
Prices are going up so now would be the time to buy. Just make sure the Homeowners' Assoc. is financially stable. This community and original investors suffered from the economy. It is a great location with easy access to highways, dining, shopping and airports.
Pulte is a very good builder, my husband and I owned 3 Pulte properties about 10 years ago as investments. We have always been pleased with the builder and the product. As far as the area goes, south Fort Myers is a great area. It is close to 75, the airport, the new RedSox Park and also Twins Stadium. I live in Paseo Subdivision which is about 2 miles from Plantation and I love this area. There is tons of shopping (Gulf Coast, Miromar, Bell Tower Shops)and great restaurants. . Your only 20 minutes from the the beaches. Please give me a call or email me and I can send you a list of all the resale properties currently available in Plantation, as well as a package about new construction.
Nicole Ceresoli
239.288.3473
Nceresoli@gmail.com
We have seen a 33% increase in average Sale price in Lee County in just ONE year. Dont wait! To further answer your question I work with investors tha tare are building spec homes and making a 15%-20% return. The new construction homes are more energy efficient and weather resistant than ever before. Code standards have changed and it will benefit you by longevity and be more cost effective, lower insurance, damage control, and lower power bills. I am personally considering to build. It will most likely be a southern or western exposure home with a pool.
Web Reference: http://www.FLeasyLiving.com
I believe this community is one of the best in Fort Myers....We in fact just listed an incredible house that is has a better lot and cannot be duplicated for the same price on the non-golf course side.

Check it out. http://www.10897stoningtonave.z57websites.com.showcase.z57.com

Let me know what you think.

jessemcgreevy@gmail.com
239-898-5329
http://www.Domain-RealtyGroup.com