Berniejessome, Home Buyer in Port Saint Lucie, FL

Do you think that they would consider an offer of $100,000 ?

Asked by Berniejessome, Port Saint Lucie, FL Mon Jul 9, 2012

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/property/3006844414-318-SE-Bayview-Ter…

Answers

9
The only way to know for sure is to sit down with your REALTOR, review his/her market analysis, and see if $100K is a decent offer. Sounds good to me, but I don't work in that area. Also, there are other factors besides price. Are you asking the seller to pay any of your closing costs? What kind of loan are you getting, or would you be paying cash? What sort of time frame would you like to close in?

If you are serious about buying something, then go hire a REALTOR to work for you as a Buyer's Agent.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Jul 9, 2012
Dear Bernie,

You never know but since the home went under contract within days of being listed and the buyer walked during the contingency period. Without being in the home and evaluating the condition it would be hard to say but as a solid cast in place concrete home with an in ground pool it would appear to be a great value but condition is the key. Hard to say but the odds are good the previous buyer walked during the inspection period so there may be something that effects value.

I hope this information is helpful but if you need anything additional please do not hesitate to give me a call.

Always at Your Service,

Tom Priester e-PRO
"Results Driven Real Estate"

561 308-0175
tom@tompriester.com

Thank you for your interest in this property. I happen to be the listing agent for this one. If you are working with a Realtor please ask him/her to contact me for an easy showing. If you don't have a Realtor yet, please don't hesitate to contact me at your convenience. My information is below. Thank You!

Roberto C. Piedra
Century 21 All Professional
Cell: (772) 519-1860
piedrarc@gmail.com
Web Reference: http://rcpiedra.com
This is a conventional sale. Not a short sale nor a foreclosure, so it's just up to the owner as to what he or she may accept. Looking quickly at the market, $100,000 is not an unreasonable offer and they should consider it.

If you need any assistance with the offer, please don't hesitate to contact me or the Realtor of your choice.
Web Reference: http://GabeSanders.com
Put it in writing and see what happens! That's not a bad offer for the listing price. I specialize in PSL and would love to hear from you!

Kim Keith
Illustrated Properties
772.985.6046
kimkeith@live.com
You can try you never know. If you need help you can contact me any time and we can talk over your option.

Thank you for your time

Ernesztina Toris
772-323-8995
You would need to make an appointment with a Realtor so she/he can pull comps on the home, which are recent sales that are in the same or similar neighborhood, similar condition and with similar attributes to this particular home. This is a service that is provided to you once you become a client. After the comps are evaluated your Realtor can help you come up with a great offer.
You can always put an offer in and worst case they will counter offer you. If you are paying cash they are more likely to take it. You can contact me and i can help you negotiate with them.

Jenny Massey
Coldwell Banker/Thomas J White
772-985-6622
Jenny.Massey@coldwellbanker.com

You never know until you try right! ;) I just checked the status of the home and it just came back on the market. The MLS sheet does stat it will be a direct deal NO SHORT SALE OR REO. Please feel free to contact me and we can contact the agent and let them know we have an offer coming their way!

Teran Gilmette
Branca Realty, LLC.
Cell: (772) 204-5077
Email: tgilmette@yahoo.com