Market Conditions in 80134>Question Details

Jayc, Other/Just Looking in 80134

Do you know where I can find sales/market data for zip code 80134 for the period of 7/1/06 to 6/30/08?

Asked by Jayc, 80134 Fri May 29, 2009

Answers

4
I have just posted on our Trulia Blog a market report for Parker 80134 for you. Data from Jun 06 to Apr 09. The report is for single family residences (no condos included). The range of houses sold is wide from around $100,000 to several million. Link for the report should be visible below
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri May 29, 2009
Jayc,

If you are interested in finding info on a single homes in Parker, you can check out Douglas County's Assessors office to see what history is on any home. If you are looking for information regarding the market in general I would recommend consulting a Realtor as a lot of Market trends are based on Facts but can be looked at in different ways. Such as if a certain area like Cottonwood had a lot of Short Sale and Bank owned Sold's at that time it would make a difference in what information you are trying to find out. I hope this helps!

Mark Kinslow II
Coldwell Banker
Talk to a Realtor. We have access to the MLS and can show you lots of data on what sold during those years. MLS does limit the info dates to 3 years.
We do Market reports. This is a little harder finding 3 year old data. Why do you want OLD market Stats?
Brian