Market Conditions in 80120>Question Details

Tony Anderson, Real Estate Pro in Littleton, CO

Do you know the best way to tell the market conditions for your neighborhood?

Asked by Tony Anderson, Littleton, CO Mon Jul 16, 2012

Answers

7
The best way is to get an market analysis done by a reputable agent who knows your area. They can pull the market statistics for that neighborhood and explain what they mean to you and your home.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Jan 16, 2013
I have a list of all zip codes in the Metro area. This can give you a "snapshot" of all areas as a general guide and then I can give you additonal info supporting and explaining the date. The numbers are my "friends"!!
YES!! Ask an expert REALTOR!!
Please call me and I can run comps in your Parker Neighborhood and run a Competive Market Analysis for you! I Recently SOLD a beautiful home in Deer Creek Farms off Singing Hills road in Parker and we got a great price for the neighborhood which is now a valuable comp for the neighborhood. Cheers! Jan Baer REALTOR Legacy RE 303-931-5853,
Very easy -- it all depends on past comparable SALES in your neighborhood over the last six months. That's the exact criteria a bank's appraiser will use to determine value once your under contract, plus though this is a great seller's market, overpriced homes will not selll ... period. Julie Montgomery, Greenwood Village, CO http://www.jmontgomery.com
Web Reference: http://www.jmontgomery.com
Ditto..my neighborhood and their neighborhood too!
Yes, I do.

Thanks for asking.
Don Tepper, Real Estate Pro in Fairfax, VA
I sure do.......................