Market Conditions in Daphne>Question Details

pattsfarm, Other/Just Looking in Marianna, FL

Do you have to have flood insurance?

Asked by pattsfarm, Marianna, FL Fri May 10, 2013

This question was asked from…

Help the community by answering this question:


If you are getting mortgage, the mortgage underwriters will tell what types of coverage the required on the specific property in order to guarantee their interests are protected.

However, if you paid cash, you have to decide what amount of risk you can afford to take. Basically, can you afford to cover all the damage and loss of belongings if a flood damages or destroys your home.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat May 11, 2013
As part of the processing and underwriting of a mortgage, a Flood Cert will be obtained by the mortgage company. This Flood Cert will identify the type of Flood Zone the property is located in.

'If you are looking to purchase a property, working with a knowledgeable and seasoned loan officer is critical in today's market. Getting Pre-Qualified is the only way for you to find out your mortgage options. To get Pre-Qualified for your purchase, you can submit your request online at

Rodney Mason, NMLS #151088
Sr Loan Officer
Prospect Mortgage
825 Juniper St NE, Atlanta, GA 30308
Office: (404) 591-2453
Apply Online at
Licensed in Alabama & Georgia with over a decade of mortgage lending experience.

Prospect Mortgage offers a full selection of mortgage programs including:
Conventional | FHA | FHA 580-639 FICO | FHA 203K Renovation (Streamline & Consultant) | HomePath® | HomePath® Renovation | HomeStyle® Renovation | VA | USDA | GA Dream | Jumbo Financing.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri May 10, 2013
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer