michellediub…, Home Buyer in Orlando, FL

Do you have any open houses or can I schedule a tour. Thank you.

Asked by michellediubaldo, Orlando, FL Fri May 17, 2013

This question was asked from http://=www.trulia.com%2Fproperty%2F1079690196-791-N-Lake-Blvd-Tarp… target="_blank" rel="nofollow">http://www.trulia.com/property/1079690196-791-N-Lake-Blvd-Ta…

Answers

3
Michelle,

This house is a "Short Sale" that is already "Active with Contract". If you are serious about buying a home interview some full time professional realtors, pick one you are comfortable and discuss you needs and abilities to purchase in detail.

Inventory is tight and the best thing you can do is be ready and have a full time professional realtor looking out for you.

By being ready, if you are a cash Buyer you need to have current proof of funds ( within 30 days) available to show with any offer. If you are financing you need to have a pre-approval letter (not a pre-qualified). Remember when you are getting pre-approved to figure in estimated taxes, insurance and possible HOA fees to keep your payment at a realistic monthly figure.

If you think a property is good, chances are others will too. You want to be prepared to make an offer before others. This means staying on top of the market. I feel an informed customer makes the best decisions. Let me know if I can be of service.

Pam Cohn
Broker Associate, GRI, SFR, NHS
Real Estate Consulting, Marketing & Sales
Prudential Tropical Realty
2539 Countryside Blvd #3 Clearwater, FL 33761
pcohn@prutropical.com
727-204-7155
Michelle - We always look for client vision before we take clients to see homes in our area. If you have specific needs, and/or wants associated with the type of home you are looking for, as well as the interests you and your family have, school requirements, and long term goals that you can supply me with that would be the best first step. I will put together a package of homes that meet your requirements that you can review. Then you will be able to let me know which homes you would like to see, and I will give you a tour of the homes, and the area so that you can get a real feel for what works best for you. In addition, I will get you information on available short sales, foreclosures, and new construction. Let me know if our program works for you. Over the last 21 years we have been in business 1000's of homeowners find that we are able to exceed their expectations and satisfy their home buying needs......
Michelle,
Many real estate agents (myself included) do not have open houses at all.
Agents like myself realize serious and qualifed buyers are working with a real estate professional.
These professinals know how to gain access to the homes listed for sale in the MLS.
-
If you are a serious home buyer and would like to see homes in Tarpon Springs, Palm Harbor, Port Richey, Dunedin, Clearwater or water front in any location, I can make that happen. Waiting for open houses is not a good stategy to buy a home.

Best of success to you,
Annette Lawrence, Broker/Associate
Remax Realtec Group
Palm Harbor, FL
727.420.4041
http://RealEstateMadeEZ.us