Jiwangqiu, Home Buyer in Huntingdon Valley, PA

Do you have any new house sale for 4 bed price up to 600000?

Asked by Jiwangqiu, Huntingdon Valley, PA Fri Sep 28, 2012

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/property/19378988-608-Harpers-Ln-Hunti…

Answers

3
Christina Lopaz’s answer
That depends on the area you looking to buy into, I'm sure I could find a ton of 4 bedroom houses in your price range but they may not be in the area you're hoping to move to. Neighborhood or zip-code will help an agent narrow the search. Also, when you say new do you mean new on the market or new construction?
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Sep 28, 2012
couldn't have said it better myself!
Flag Fri Sep 28, 2012
It always depends on what you are exactly looking for, type and style of home, lot size, garage, finished basement etc. etc. so many questions --- in order to find the right property for YOU, you really should work with an experienced Realtor.... Read on and see if that makes sense to you...

But here some quick advice if you are a ready and willing buyer you should work with an experienced Realtor your personal Buyers Agent to assist you from day one to the closing and thereafter, so that you avoid
any potential mistakes or decisions you later regret because you were not fully informed.... read
on and may be it will help you in the future, regrettably I do not work in your area....

WORK WITH A REALTOR, YOUR PERSONAL BUYERS AGENT
I am wondering why you ask this question here at Trulia, if you are an interested and determined
buyer, you definitely should connect with a local Realtor, a buyers Agent, ie a Realtor who will be on
your side, protecting your interests, finding the right property, arrange showings, answer all your
questions, help you right a good offer, get you also pre-approved for a loan, and negotiate on your behalf the very best sale price and terms and if you commit to one trusted Realtor, he or she will commit 100 % to you and his or her services if you make an offer on a property listed by a Realtor/Brokerage in the multiple listing service will be FREE to you, as Buyers Agents are usually
paid by the seller's side, out of the sellers proceeds at the closing table...

Why would you want to do this on your own, when there are so many details to be taken care of the
right way and so many details need to be paid attention to, inspection appraisals, loan commitment, walk thru etc. etc. in order to bring an offer to a fully executed contract and that to successful closing and home purchase.

Give it a second thought and hopefully you will decide to work with a trusted Realtor, who is experienced in your areas of interest. Please commit to only ONE Realtor!! If you need recommendations get back to me I gladly forward you names..

Sincerely yours,
Edith YourRealtor4Life & Chicago and Northern Illinois Expert

Working always in the very BEST interest of her clients, Buyers, Sellers and Investors alike....
And always with a SMILE 
Covering for @Properties the city of Chicago, all N and NW suburbs, the fine homes on the
North Shore, and many of the W and SW suburbs, and with her trusted Partner Agents all of
the US and worldwide properties. Edith speaks French, German, some Spanish and other.....
@Properties, 30 Green Bay Rd, Winnetka, Illinois 60093 ---- EdithDoesItRight@yahoo.com or EdithSellsHomes@gmail.com Check out my website at htttp://www.tinyurl.com/MeetEdithHere
get to know me better and learn about my experience, expertise, services available and letters of recommendation of former clients..... Also you can sign up on my site to search for properties in my expanded service area. HAVE THE MOST WONDERFUL DAY :)
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 30, 2012
Hi, Walnut Hill is an active-adult (55 & over) community. I know of new construction for under $600,000. What areas will you consider?

I have been helping other clients in Montgomery and Bucks Counties at about that price range, also new construction, so I have seen much of what's available. Would love to lend my expertise to you.

I will be in my office from 9-1 tomorrow. Can you email me in private?

Eric Axelson, Associate Broker
Kurfiss Sotheby's International Realty
267.507.2287
axelson@kurfiss.com
Web Reference: http://kurfiss.com