Sophia, Home Buyer in Spring Lake, NJ

Do you have any information about The Commons in Spring Lake Heights?

Asked by Sophia, Spring Lake, NJ Tue Sep 1, 2009

Answers

2
Francesca Patrizio’s answer
Sophia,

There is currently one lising in The Commons and it currently under contract @ 374,900 in 114 days (not bad in today's market).

Going back to 1995 , there have only been 5 units that sold on the open market (i.e., via the MLS)

What does this mean to you? Well, quite possibly (1) this development is sound and most owners prefer not to sell anytime soon (2) there aren't any costly "assessments" looming (2) the maintenace fees are quite reasonable comparatively (3) if you have an opportunity to purchase/sell indepent of a Realor, it may be worth the investment in time.

The Commons is rather close to the train station, so I would be aware of specific location and potential RR noise if that bothers you at all. Howver, I must say taht I have a good friend who lives in the same location and she never mentions the RR as being an issue.

Love and Peace,
Francecsca, Love and Peace,
Francesca, Realtor, ePro, SRES
732.606.2931 (24/7)
Web Reference: http://www.PatrizioRE.com
Hi Sophia,
I would be happy to answer any questions you may have, please feel free to contact me at 732-580-5309. There is currently 1 townhome for sale in the complex. They do not allow dogs, are well maintained and close to the beach.

Heather Daccurso
Weichert Realtors
Email: heather@heatherdaccurso.com