Mr., Home Buyer in Pittsburgh, PA

Do you expect Prospect Heights to really take off as the next Park Slope? When will it happen?

Asked by Mr., Pittsburgh, PA Tue Jan 22, 2008

Answers

6
Prospect Heights has already taken off both in price and demand. It may still have a few rough spots--but by Spring 2013 these areas will be smoothed out--Crown Heights and Bed-Stuy are getting the spillovers from these established neighborhoods.
I'm a home owner and business owner in Crown Heights. Franklin Taste Buds & The Candy Rush. believe me when I say it is taking off faster than we imagine:)
Based on rents, and amenities now located in the Prospect Heights footprint, Prospect Heights has already taken off. I'd suggest moving quickly if you plan to purchase property here.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Nov 11, 2012
LOCATION LOCATION LOCATION.
IT MIGHT BE.SOONER OR LATER.
Prospect Heights is already seeing awesome appreciation over the last 10 years. The location is right, the conveniences are right, and the future looks very good for this neighborhood - heck it's good now. The "next" park slope is pretty funny - Do you want no parking and horrible street cleaning schedule? ha ha ha... just kidding.
LOCATION , DEMAND WILL DETERMINE THIS. THE MARKET IS STILL GOOD FOR THE MOST PART