Market Conditions in Stowe>Question Details

Joan Sweeney, Home Buyer in 05672

Do any sellers or buyers have recent (in the last year) experience or advice about market conditions in?

Asked by Joan Sweeney, 05672 Sat Nov 10, 2007

Stowe, Vermont? We've just begun the process and are interested in single family, land ,or townhouses at this point. Thanks, everyone.

Answers

2
Hi Joan,

I am a Realtor and am located in Morrisville just north of Stowe. The market in Stowe has actually done very well in the past year. Jane Barbour - Owner of Barbour Real Estate, Inc.
Joan,

I think that there are buyers still out there. People are just being very cautious about making investments these days. I am the same way, I have some money to invest, but I am not sure if this is the best time to do it, so I am going to sit tight and wait for the ball to roll. I have lots of homes on the market, lots of buyers I am working with, but people are afraid to pull the trigger. This is normal and will change over time. How long, no one knows!