Market Conditions in 08540>Question Details

Jamie Micall…, Home Buyer in 08540

Do any of the Princeton Walk townhomes in S. Brunswick have a basement?

Asked by Jamie Micallef, 08540 Tue Jul 27, 2010

Answers

9
Nayna Bawa’s answer
I just recently sold a townhome in Princeton Walk with a basement. This community has townhomes that are available with or without a basement. In this market, there seems to be many listings in both Princeton Gate (a neighboring community) and Princeton Walk.

The Princeton Walk community have access to the use of a recreation center which has an indoor pool, tennis and basketball courts as well as a fitness center.

Should you have any questions about purchasing in Princeton Walk, please contact me directly on my cell at:

917-969-0093

Nayna Bawa
New Jersey Realty, llc
Yes they do,
Depending in the location within the community some are even walk-out,
I'd be happy to help you find a great town-home in Princeton walk,

Lisa @ 609.681.5642
Please conduct you r own due diligence regarding opinions posted about schools.

The statement below " Since the High school in North Brunswick is rated a bit higher than in South Brunswick" is unsubstantiable.

Please base your decision regarding schools on facts & from NJ state education sites or similar ones that provide updated data. There are othe sites as well whereeach factor contributing to schools rating is stated & data provided.
And........as a buyer, please align yourself with a local Buyer's agent who has enough expereince selling homes in the areas you are specifically interested. You will know when you talk to this agent, that he/she knows the communities, knows current price points & indicators of value.

An agent who just sends you tons of listings without connecting FIRST ........your lifestyle requirements, financial preparedness to the most suitable homes.......right off the bat........is wasting everyones time and money.

Good luck in your decision making process.
Web Reference: http://www.SoldByShalu.com
Jamie, I found 65 single detached homes priced below $400,000 with at least 3 bedrooms and a basement in South Brunswick in MLXchange MLS; I sent these listings to your e-Mail Account. I will do the same for North Brunswick Township as well since the High School in North Brunswick is rated a bit higher than in South Brunswick. Regards, Cy Gaydos 609-509-0777 or RealEstate@CyGaydos.com.
Absoultely they do! And some are walkout basements! There are quite a few available right now so please contact me at the earliest and I'd be more than happy to take you inside...

Charan Bajwa
(Broker/Owner) RE/MAX ONE
“Providers Of TRUE Value Real Estate Services”
4260 US 1 North, Suite 3,
Monmouth Junction (South Brunswick Twp), NJ 08852
(Between Ridge Rd and Raymond Rd)
Off: (732) 438-0001 Fax: (732) 438-0007
http://www.OneRealEstateNJ.com
Jamie, I found 34 homes priced below $400,000 with at least 3 bedrooms and a basement in Princeton and surrounding communities with good school systems; namely, Princeton, Plainsbvor, West Windsor, Robbinsville and North and South Brunswick. I sen these listings to your e0-Mail Account. Regards, cy
609-509-0777 or RealEstate@CyGaydos.com
Jamie, I sent you the six listings of homes with basements in Princeton Walk. 3 are only 2 bedroom condominiums, 3 are 3 bedroom propertioes. I will also research other Princetgon Area Communities for additional listings and send them to you in the next 15 minutes Thanks for responding to my previous Posting with your e-Mail of requirments Thanks for your interest in using Re/MAX Greater Princeton for obtaining quick up to date information about real estate listings Thanks, Cy Gaydos 609-509-0777
RealEstate@CyGaydos.com
Jamie,
Yes, There are townhomes with basements there. If you are interested in this comunity please let me know.

Thanks Suren Pogosov
Web Reference: http://www.SurenRealtor.com
Yes, there are 6 properties currently for sale that have a basement. Send your e-Mail to me at RealEstate@CyGaydos.com and I can e-Mail you all 6 of the listings. Regardss, Cy Gaydos 609-509-0777