Market Conditions in Rydal>Question Details

Ellen.HomesPa, Home Buyer in Rydal, PA

Did Harte Rd. in Jenkintown sell? What else is comparable within 3 mile radius?

Asked by Ellen.HomesPa, Rydal, PA Tue Sep 18, 2012

Answers

2
One property is under agreement and scheduled to go to settlement the end of this month. There is another property that is available. They are two entirely different prices in different price ranges. What is the address of the property you were inquiring about. Once I understand the details of the type of property you are looking for I will be able to send you a list of everything that is currently available.
Ellen-

There are currently two properties on Harte that are on the market. One is still active, and the other is under contract for sale.

Please let me know privately which property you are asking about, so that I may better accurately answer your question.

Joshua Stein, REALTOR®
Coldwell Banker Preferred - Conshohocken
jstein@cbpref.com
Office:(610) 828-9558 * Cell:(215) 866-8030
Direct:(484) 270-1165 * Fax: (215) 999-5894
PA License #RS317975

If you know anyone who needs help buying, selling or renting in the next 90 days, give me a call so I can help them meet all of their real estate goals.