Market Conditions in Kenwood>Question Details

florence.Tho…, Home Buyer in Chicago, IL

DOes this community has a HOA?

Asked by florence.Thompson, Chicago, IL Wed Jan 8, 2014

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/homes/Illinois/Chicago/sold/1000158640…

Answers

10
Brock Lee’s answer
Having a resource to help with HOA information and documents makes life easier for real estate agents. Recently, when selling a home in Ohio, Association Online provided me with all the HOA details for the listing, and then provided all the documents - by-laws, financial statements, covenants, etc. They made sure the package was complete, making my work easier. Their web site is well organized and very easy to use - http://www.associationonline.com . Call their team of experts – they are great to work with (970-226-1324).
Florence,

That is a great question. Many times the paperwork for association have been filed and the homeowner fail to keep the HOA up to date and deposit the monthly assessments into an account.

It is best to work with an experienced broker who can answer you question and negotiate on your behalf.
Hello Florence,

Would you like to receive the current and updated information on a daily basis without having to surf the internet?

If so, contact me directly, you can email me directly for privacy sakes if you like.

This home sold and has Hoa.

Mike
Sure does! HOA fee $250/month.

Feel free to contact me personally if I can help you further.

- Stephanie Scott
Agent, Coldwell Banker
(847) 425-3747
stephanie.scott@cbexchange.com
Florence,

This home sold last year and it did have an HOA. Are you looking to buy or sell in the area? If so, I would be happy to talk details.

Warm regards,

Ivan Sagel
312.515.7823
ivan@atproperties.com
It did.

Its gone now. If your looking to buy, get a good buyers agent. Its free to use their services.
Web Reference: http://Americorpre.com
Yes did have an association but is not longer available :(
This is a condominium building and has been completed for a while, so it's safe to assume there is a homeowners' association. There aren't any units currently on the market. How can I assist you?
Hello Florence,

The property is not longer available and it did have an association. There are a ton of affordable properties still available and we can show you around if you wish. Feel free to contact me using the link below. Good luck!
Hello Jorge, I'm Looking for a property close to the John Marshall Law School, so send me a message to ptorres27@hotmail.com. Thanks.
Flag Thu Jan 23, 2014