Cgsome, Home Buyer in Little Rock, AR

Considering a purchase in the Boyle Park area...What is the average price per sq ft for the 72204 zip for home built in the 60's?

Asked by Cgsome, Little Rock, AR Thu Jul 14, 2011

Answers

7
Get with a Realtor...they can provide that information to you in a heart beat!
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Dec 11, 2012
Depends upon what street exactly really because they compare other homes in the neighborhood to get their price. I would research it more to say for sure. I am a member of Little Rock Realtors Association and a Realtor at Crye-Leike Maumelle. My email is jessica.johnston@crye-leike.com. To learn more about me go to http://www.BuyHomeArkansasRealtor.com 501-398-4663
Cgsome: If your are not working with a realtor, I would be glad to assist you the purchase of your home. It depends on if the home is a short sales, foreclosure, and the condition. Give me a call or text me at 501-786-3652.
Broadmoor is a very family friendly neighborhood located walking distance to UALR & close to the freeway. It has a neighborhood club house, fishing lake & picnic area. Here is a little more information on the neighborhood:
http://www.broadmoorlr.com/Broadmoor/Welcome.html

Prices in Broadmoor fluxuate considerably. There have been a few foreclosed homes which sold relatively inexpensively but needed major renovations, repairs & upgrades (low 40's). There are also homes that have had extensive updates, have larger square feet, finished basement space & they have sold in the 120's. Broadmoor is priced reasonably compared to other Little Rock neighborhoods.

I have friends & clients that live there & they love it. If I can help you locate a home in this area, I'd be happy to help you. Of course - there is never a fee from my firm & I in order to work on behalf of buyers.

Best of luck!
Julann Carney
Cgcome, to answer your question, of all of 2011, there have been 15 sales in Broadmoor, which is the Boyle Park area, of which the sales were from $40k to $104k with an average sale of $62K and an average of $51 per square foot. The decent one's were in the $60 to $70 per foot range. Currently there are 13 homes in that area for sale with the best one's ranging from $86k to $119K and from 1,000 to 2,000 square feet with an average asking price of $63 a foot. You really need an agent familiar with houses in this price range or the area to help you pick out the best deal. It cost you nothing to have an agent represent you. If you need any help, please let me know. David
If you will email me directly I will be happy to send you a market analysis of the neighborhood that will include average price per square foot.
Amanda.butler@crye-leike.com
Since there is a lot of rental property in that area, it depends on the condition of the house.