N Redfern, Home Buyer in Austin Lake Estates,...

Comparables For 1904 corona drive 78723

Asked by N Redfern, Austin Lake Estates, Austin, TX Sat Apr 20, 2013

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/homes/Texas/Austin/sold/24886337-1904-…

Answers

5
N Redfern, Is this your home and you're looking for comparables regarding taxes, or are you in the market to buy or sell? Your question wasn't very specific. If you would like, contact me directly and I will do whatever I can to assist you, assuming you do not yet have a Realtor working with you. I am one of the top ranked Realtors with the #1 Company in the US and Austin, Keller Williams Realty. I am available for you seven days a week…

Joe Jarusinsky, Realtor/Master Instructor, Keller Williams Realty, Austin's #1 Real Estate Company, Ranked #1 by Buyers and Sellers (JD Power & Assoc. 2012) Call 512-261-4415
Hi Nora,

I work the area and have had several homes sold in Delwood. I can name two on Corona that I sold very successfully after your purchase, one of them a block away from your property. I can certainly run a full CMA if you have not already hired an agent, just for the opportunity to gain your business.

Rosalia Nassaux
Certified Negotiations Expert
Classic Realty
(512) 826-3111
rosalia@myclients1st.com
http://www.myclients1st.com
I would be happy to provide you the comparables for this property. Please feel free to contact me anytime.

Steve Nusinow
(512)922-7588
Sold data should not be posted in a public forum or website in Texas as it is a non-disclosure state. You are welcome to contact me or another Licensed REALTOR directly and they can assist you.

Kind regards,
Scott R Hamilton, REALTOR
Cantera Real Estate
info@scotthomesales.com
Are you looking for recent sales of comparable properties? If so I'd suggest that you find an agent that's familiar with the area and see if they would be wiling to help. The reason is that you'll need to provide more information on the condition of your property so that you can compare to homes with similar size, quality and finish. For the most accurate results this requires a visit to your home.