Debra Shaw, Home Owner in Palm Beach County, FL

Commodore Place

Asked by Debra Shaw, Palm Beach County, FL Sun Jul 14, 2013

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/property/1095758459--Pga-National-Palm…

Answers

2
Debra,

Not sure what type of add that was you referenced but certainly not one designed to advertise any particular property. As of this morning we have 49 single family homes on the market in PGA National with prices starting at $259,000. Unfortunately none of those listings is on Commodore Place which is in the Bristol Club neighborhood. We have a new listing hitting the market in there in the near future and if yo would like to be among the first to be notified please send me an e-mail and I will make sure you get the information immediately.

Whether you are looking solely for a house in Bristol Club or just your perfect home in the Florida sun you are best suited to be working with a Realtor® who is looking out for your best interests in this constantly changing market. A very clear description of your specific requirements is the best place to start and if I can be of service to you and your family I would appreciate the opportunity to be one of the buyers agents you may choose to interview. We cover the tri-county area and are experts in finding our clients that "needle in the haystack.

Best of luck and if I can offer anything additional please let me know.

Always at Your Service,

Tom Priester e-PRO
"Results Driven Real Estate"

561 308-0175
tom@tompriester.com
This unit appears to be off the market. If you would like me to send you similar listings and show them to you, contact me.

Marilyn Jacobs
Jeffrey Ray & Associates
561-302-3388
marilynfjacobs@gmail.com