Market Conditions in 92020>Question Details

Paul, Real Estate Pro in Beverly Hills, CA

Can you tell me the percentage change in residential SFH home values in el cajon CA from 2007 to today? I know it is a decrease but not sure what %

Asked by Paul, Beverly Hills, CA Sat Jan 1, 2011

I am trying to find out a rough idea of how much residential single family homes have decreased in value from the peak of around 2007 to today. Meaning, if a home was sold for 100,000 in 2007 what would it be worth today, rough estimate is fine, i'm just looking for a chart to show the percentage change in home values in el cajon from their value at the end of 2007 compared to today.

Answers

3
Yes, just an average for the entire area, for example if home values went down X % from jan 2008 to Jan 2011. I looked all on here for the stats but there is no chart or anything showing the change. B
Paul,
As you are an agent, you should be able to do this research through your MLS. I would start by doing a CMA of an area around the home you are considering based on the last 6 months and the time period you are considering. Average selling price for similar homes can give you the rough idea you are looking for.
I am assuming your are talking about entire area? Not a particular community, sq. ft. and etc?

Lynn911 Dallas Realtor & Consultant, Loan Officer, Credit Repair Advisor
The Michael Group - Dallas Business Journal Top Ranked Realtors
972-699-9111
http://www.lynn911.com