Big Mama, Other/Just Looking in Williamsburg, VA

Can you tell me how many units have been sold in GovernorsSquare in Williamsburg Va in the last 6 month and the average selling price.?

Asked by Big Mama, Williamsburg, VA Thu Jul 28, 2011

I am considering selling my unit at 4004 Governors Square which is a two bedroom and 2 bath. In really good condition. New Heating/AC, new plumbing, refrigerator & dish washer recently replaced, also sliding glass door has been replaced.

Answers

2
Just was in Governors Square this week. There is a great unit for $104k and I spoke with a loan officer who can make the investment numbers look very attractive. Send me an email and I'll point you in the right direction.
http://www.MikeGroganRealty.com
I just checked and found no units that have sold in Governors Square in the past 6-months. There is one active now and three that expired. The last unit to sell went for $114,000 in March of 2010...so price yours accordingly if you want it to sell.