Market Conditions in Uptown>Question Details

Don Franzen, Home Seller in Chicago, IL

Can you give me the avg. days on market to sell a unit in 711 W. Gordon Terrace in Chicago, IL 60613

Asked by Don Franzen, Chicago, IL Wed Jul 16, 2008

Answers

2
Using the last 12 months, the average market time for units at 711 W. Gordon Terrace in Chicago was 117 days. Which represents only 7 total sales in the last 12 months (one 1bedroom, and six 2bedrooms).

The average list price was $245,714... and the average CLOSED price was $238,571.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Jul 16, 2008
Alan May, Real Estate Pro in Evanston, IL
I would like to recommend that you utilize my free website at http://www.idealhomesinchicagoland.com. You will be able to search for properties throughout Chicago and the surrounding areas. My website features up to date information, so you will not be finding homes and properties that are no longer available like on some of the realty websites that you may be using. My website also offers an array of neighborhood and market information that can help you make your determination on homes and locations. My featured partners are industry leaders that can assist you in making any realty transaction easy and transparent. I welcome you to utilize this amazing tool. As always I will be available to answer any questions that you may have.