M107029, Home Buyer in Northfield, NJ

Can we send our kid in linwood schools like seaview and mainland regional high school even if we live in somers point NJ?

Asked by M107029, Northfield, NJ Sun Mar 21, 2010

we are planning to buy a house in somers point NJ but is very much worried about the school system. Can we send our kid in linwood schools like seaview and mainland regional high school even if we live in somers point?

Answers

3
Nancy Van Riper’s answer
If you buy a home in Somers Point your child cannot go to the Linwood Schools up to the 8th grade. There is not an option to pay a tuition. However, if your child is in 9th-12th grades they can attend Mainland Regional High School located in Linwood, NJ. This regional high school services Northfield, Linwood and Somers Point students. Good luck in your search.
Nancy Van Riper
Remax Platinum Properties
609-839-0310
NVRsells@comcast.net
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Mar 22, 2010
Both realtors who have answered your question are correct. You would need to pay a tuition if you wanted them to attend Linwoods' elementary schools...but yes, your child/children will go to the award winning Mainlaind HS in Linwood.

Erin E. Reilly
Prudential Fox and Roach/Northfield Office
609.646.1900 ext 4490
609.502.4093 Cell
erin.reilly@prufoxroach.com
Web Reference: http://www.prufoxroach.com
Sure... But there may be tuition fee. You can go to my website at : http://www.maryannwagner.com from there you click the community information tab. Just type in the Linwood zip code 08221, then select the school tab.
This will give you information on all of the schools, phone numbers etc...I hope this helps. If you like you can give me a call on my cell (609)432-8025.
Mary Ann Wagner