jkcannon, Other/Just Looking in Salisbury, MD

Can this property be zoned residential/agricultural?

Asked by jkcannon, Salisbury, MD Sat Feb 9, 2013

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/homes/Maryland/Salisbury/sold/390141-6…

Answers

3
Hi, My name is Dana Wells and I am the listing agent on this property. This property is zoned residential and is a part of the Canterbury subdivision, however this section , section 6 is not held under the same convenants and restrictions as the other parts of the subdivision. You can have horses and similar animals in this section. Are you asking about something in particular for agricultural use? You can contact me directly at danawells@remax.net or 410-726-0929. I would love to show you around this property.

Dana
Hello!

This property is currently zoned residential. I doubt it can be changed as it is part of a subdivision. If you are looking for land that can be used for agricultural purposes, please feel free to contact me and I'll see what I can do for you. Thank you so much! :)

-Steve Parsons
Prudential PenFed Realty
801 E Naylor Mill Road; Suite F
Salisbury, MD 21801
O) 410-912-4700 C)443-235-1240 F) 410-912-4701
Hi jkcannon, consult a local Realtor. Do you need help finding one. Are you interested in buying?