David Crisis, Home Buyer in Brooklyn, NY

Can someone give me an idea of the annual property taxes on a 1-2 bedroom condo?

Asked by David Crisis, Brooklyn, NY Wed Mar 6, 2013

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/property/3069640327-260-West-St-B3-Mou…

Answers

2
Hi, I used to live in Mount Kisco. The taxes for the condos range from $2,500k-$12k..the reason for the broad range is there are condos in buildings and many town house complexes. The prices range from $250k-1 Million, so it will depend on what you are looking to spend. The figures you will see are gross and not including the STAR reduction which will save you some money. If you want, I can do a search for all the 1 and 2 bedrooms that match your criteria and email them directly to you.

It seems from your pic that you are a DJ? I have been for 25 years and used to be the director of promotions for various record companies.

Chris
Accredited Buyer Representative
Hello-

Your question is quite extensive as there are a few factors that need to be considered like where you want to live. Buildings are zoned differently but it also depends on the assessed value and when the building was built. It also depends on when the last time the building was assessed- most building get assessed every 4 or 5 years.

If you have any more questions or if you are looking for a broker to work with that can fit your expectations- I am the right guy to work with.

Doug
646 397 7073
Thanks and good luck