Market Conditions in Chaska>Question Details

Santos, Renter in 55318

Can my kid still go to Chaska Middle School East and Jonathan?

Asked by Santos, 55318 Wed Jun 4, 2014

This question was asked from…

Help the community by answering this question:


Inter-district transfers within the District 112 - Eastern Carver county are a good possibility as long as you are not trying to get into a school that is over capacity Middle school and elementary school transfers are handled at the school-building level, which means the principals of both schools must OK the transfer. Middle School boundaries can be found on the district 112 website here: and transfer forms can be found here: scroll to the bottom of the page.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed Jul 2, 2014
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer