behler, Home Buyer in Ann Arbor, MI

Can my child stay at Skyline High as a senior?

Asked by behler, Ann Arbor, MI Thu Mar 6, 2014

This question was asked from…

Help the community by answering this question:


The school or the district would be the only reliable place to get an answer. Out of district exceptions aren't uncommon, but each district will have their own rules and guidelines for approval. If you do get the answer you hope for, please take careful notes of who said what and when. If the answer "changes" once you're all settled, you'll need your notes to have a chance to get the original answer again.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu Mar 6, 2014
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer