Chris Ognek, Real Estate Pro in Fredericksburg, VA

Can any local agents tell me what this home will rent for? Thanks!

Asked by Chris Ognek, Fredericksburg, VA Fri May 17, 2013

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/property/3112234805-1449-Willow-Pointe…

Answers

2
Chris,
Most recent comps support between $850-$1000. Needs a little sprucing up, however, it looks to be relatively minor things. If you need any assistance feel free to call me direct at anytime 757-739-9119. Thanks Chris.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri May 17, 2013
Looks like it can go from $900 to $1050 per month. Of course it depends on the WOW factor the condo provides. At this time there are a few active on the market in the complex, so it seems that it would not be FHA approved condo's and rentals are allowed there.

Thanks for the question.

Kevin Monette, REALTOR®, ABR®, SFR®
2012 Circle of Excellence Winner
ABR® = Accredited Buyer’s Representative Designation
SFR® = Short Sales and Foreclosure Resource Certification
William E. Wood At The Mall
Cell # 757-735-2628
Fax # 757-473-0187
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri May 17, 2013
John, thanks for the answer. I had it under contract and after getting responses to this, I'm cancelling it for now, I got bad info originally. I'm actively looking for a rental down there - how quickly is the rental market for a 2/2 moving? Do you do rentals? I just need the leasing, I'll take care of prop. mngt. Thanks.
Flag Fri May 17, 2013
Flag Fri May 17, 2013
Flag Fri May 17, 2013