cuichunrong60, Home Buyer in Los Angeles, CA

Can a foreign person buy a single family building(apartment)?

Asked by cuichunrong60, Los Angeles, CA Fri Jun 8, 2012

Dear Sir, I am a Chinese student, studying in the University of Southern Califonia from June 2012-June 2013 with F1 visa. Can I buy a single family building or apartment in Los Angeles CA in above period? Can I get loan from local bank? If yes, how much percentage can I get it? Thank you!

Answers

7
Hello Cuichungongo60,
Yes, a foreign person can buy any property in the USA. If you call me diretly, I 'would love to talk to you about this. My phone number is 323-219-4480 and my email address is lynnleglaire@gmail.com. I speak English, Mandarin/Chinese, Spanish and Portuguese. I have represented many non-US citizens acquire properties in the US. I help them buy the property and have helped them beyond that.
I look forward to talking to you and assisting you.
Lynn
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Jun 8, 2012
Yes, it is possible; however the lending guidelines are strict and require 50% down payment on most programs. There are other loan options with less down payment, too much to type best thing would be to call or email to discuss further in-depth.

I have a beautiful apt for sale close to UCLA for a great price if you would like to see it.

Brian
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Jun 8, 2012
Yes there are ways in which you can make the purchase. There are also lender that will finance foreign buyers, though the loan to value ratios will be lower than usual, expect to put down 35-40% plus closing costs.

If this is something you'd like to explore further, connect with me.

Aaron Belliston
aaron@bmrla.com
323-839-4623
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Jun 8, 2012
Yes, a non-resident can purchase property in the United States. There are many options and some of my colleagues in the industry have below have provided you some great information. I've advised F1 and J1 students from SMC, CSUN, USC, and Pepperdine in regards to this matter. Feel free to contact me.

Yeprem P. Davoodian, M.A.

Did you get an agent already to help out? If not, contact me. I know exactly the surrounding of USC.

Douglas Perez
(213) 375-8741
Yes you can! You will need approximately 50% to put down on the purchase.

Have a great day,
Heather Paul, Realtor
Coldwell Banker
310-586-0364
http://www.HeatherPaulOnline.com
I can help you buy it!

I work a lot with foreigner buyer!

Call me direct 424-777-9377

Thank you for your time!

Should you have any questions - please do not hesitate to call me Toll Free 1-855-TRUST-55 ext.777 ( 1-855-878-7855 ext.777).

Sergey Fednov
President/Realtor
_____________________
Trust Sale Realty
Toll Free: 1-855-TRUST-55ext. 777
Toll free: 1-855-878-7855 ext. 777
Phone: 424-777-9377
Fax: 310-356-4925
http://www.TrustSale.com
http://www.TrustSaleRealty.com
P.S. We Hire Licensed Real Estate Agents!