Market Conditions in 76248>Question Details

John, Other/Just Looking in 76248

Can I get the raw data on the Average Price per Sqft for Keller, Tx?

Asked by John, 76248 Fri Jun 4, 2010

I am protesting my property tax and the raw dat on Average Price per Sqft would be helpful.

Answers

8
Please give me an address and I am sure I can find some low priced comps so you can protest the value.

Nathan
Hi John,
Here is the answer to your question. Let me know if there is anything else you would like to know.
Lloyd
It would be in your best interest to hire an experienced real estate agent for just that reason.. to or assist in protesting your property taxes. You certainly do want to make sure they have experience in this area as city wide price per sq ft will usually just be laughed at when you have your hearing.

I've done numerous in Tarrant & Collin Counties. If I can help just let me know.
Keller is a very diverse area. Because this area has grown so much in the last 10 years and the foresight of the city council, price ranges vary as well. Although the average for the entire Keller area is $98.17/sq. ft. this doesn't reflect closing cost and other charges sellers might have paid for the buyer. You can easily obtain information for your area by going to kellertexashomevalues.com. You will get monthly notifications of when a home is listed or sells in your area as well as specifics for days on the market and other information. There is no charge for this report and it is very interesting and useful. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions-info@groveteam.com.
John,

You would really need to narrow it down to subdivision as well as homes that are comparable to yours in size and age, as well as amenities. If you'd like to send me some info I can try to help you. My email is truvaluerealty@gmail.com Thanks and good luck!

Jackie
Here's the VERY raw data for the entire city of Keller, year-to-date for 2010:

Homes sold: 250

Average sold price per sqft: $98.17

Average days on market: 113 days

Average sales price: $307,993

Average sold price vs. listing price: 97%

If you want to get specific information on your home, there is a great online valuation tool at http://SouthlakeMarketSnapshot.com
Hello John,

Check out http://www.ntreis.net and look under statistics. Price per square foot is only one indicator of value. If you are looking to sell your home and want to determine a genuinely competitive market price, give me a call at (817) 721-8189.

Frank Martin
(817) 721-8189
You would need have your home comp'd than the raw data... board would not accept that as actually documentation due to Keller has many subdivisions .

Lynn911.com
Web Reference: http://www.lynn911.com