Market Conditions in 03743>Question Details

Tadahl7, Home Buyer in 03743

Can I get market trends data for Claremont, NH covering longer timeframes?

Asked by Tadahl7, 03743 Wed Jul 29, 2009

I like the market trends data you give and find them extremely helpful; the question is, can I get a longer timeframe than a few weeks for evaluation of trends?

Hi there,
I know this is a pretty late response to your question, I'd be happy to help you with market trend reports, just let me know.
Thanks Susan
HI there,
Are you in Cornish NH or NC? I can't find a Cornish NC. If you are looking for stats for NH, let me know, I'd be glad to provide you all the info that I can!
Thanks, Susan
We live in Cornish and are looking to sell. According to our agent, she has no idea what the market wil do. I've heard some say it is on the upturn, and others say that is just now flatterning out.

If anyone could predict this - they'd be a very rich person!!
Hi Tadahl7- I think you'll have to contact a realtor or an appraiser to get that kind of data/ info. If you'd like the name of one please let me know. Thanks and good luck,

Ken L.

You can also try AOL's Real Estate section- may have some relevant info on the Town.
Also- City-data -