Nora, Renter in Getty Square, Yonkers,...

Bronxville High school

Asked by Nora, Getty Square, Yonkers, NY Tue Oct 15, 2013

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/property/3073263746-824-Bronx-River-Rd…

Answers

5
10708 zip code can be Yonkers, Bronxville, Tuckahoe, Eastchester or parts Mt. Vernon. To find a home in the Bronxville, select an agent with whom you can relate and have a search tailored to fit.

Best of luck

Bob Granata
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Oct 15, 2013
This is a great building commuter friendly very near to Bronxville High School and is about a 4 minute drive away and 20 minute walk. You can also take the metro north from the Fleetwood to the Bronxville station then walk right over.
Address is 177 Pondfield Rd, Bronxville, NY 10708

Keep in mind this property is in the Yonkers school district and if you your are specifically looking for Bronxville then please contact me.

Gregory Gillman
Grand lux Realty, inc.
(914) 830-3110
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Oct 15, 2013
Hi Gregory, thanks for your answer. Yes, I am looking within the Bronxville High School's district. I am interested in a 2 BR for rent or buy.
Let me know what you have.
Thanks, Nora
Flag Tue Oct 15, 2013
Hi, this property isn't in Bronxville district. If you would like me to email you listings within the Bronxville district I would be more then happy to.

Christopher Pagli
Accredited Buyer Representative
914 406 9023
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Oct 15, 2013
824 Bronx River Rd is the Yonkers School District. If you are looking for a 2 bedroom in Bronxville School district...@AskReynet

Rey Hollingsworth Falu
Licensed Associate Real Estate Broker
Houlihan Lawrence

917-855-0277
Rey@askrey.net
Web Reference: http://AskRey.net
We are part of the Stillman family and as Stillman Brokerage we manage many buildings through out the area you are interested in. Give us a call to see exactly what you are interested in. Bob Meyerson, Manager Stillman Brokerage 914-813-1917