Market Conditions in 49085>Question Details

Kent Vaughn, Home Buyer in 49085

Best resale neighboorhoods in St. Joseph / Stevensville

Asked by Kent Vaughn, 49085 Tue Mar 24, 2009

We are looking to buy in St. Joseph / Stevensville area. We would like to buy into a neighborhood that will provide excellent resale opportunity down the road. We are looking to spend $250K to $350K. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Answers

8
Kent:
There are some excellent neighborhoods that fit your criteria. In this market, you can get a lot of house. Obviously, I would want to discuss your needs to find the house that best fits you! As you will see some Realtors will push their properties first ... I believe it is important to focus on your needs and then we can discuss next steps and houses. Let me know if you would like to get together to discuss your needs. Drop me an e-mail and I will be happy to assist you and get you started.

Mark
Web Reference: http://mwortman.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Apr 21, 2010
Both areas are excellent choices. Saint Joseph has the charming downtown feel, while Stevensville still has that small town vibe to it. Both areas have multitude of subdivisions with many different housing styles to choose from. The most important thing is what you are most comfortable with. Please feel free to contact me if you have any specific questions on a property or if you just want to get to know a Realtor before you do business with one. We can all dress up our profiles but it is the personal connection you feel that is most important to me.

Tracy Haynes
269-876-9085
Hello Kent,
Being born and raised in St. Joseph I can tell you both areas offer excellent resale opportunities.
I would love to meet with you and define your needs. Call or text me to schedule a appointment:
(269) 325-2990.

David Kaminski
Exit Realty Harbor Shores
Hi Kent
Either St. Joseph or Stevensville are good areas to buy a home. They both have a good school system and the real estate market holds up well in this area. I have listed a house in the St. Joseph area that seems to be in your price range. This house is located in a location that is close to the schools, shopping, YMCA and the highway.

Good luck with your search. Plese feel free to contact me for any questions.

Lexmi Sekaran
Lake Living Realty
15980 Red Arrow HWY
Union Pier, MI 49129
269-369-9193
lsekaran.lakerealtors.com
lsekaran@lakerealtors.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Dec 25, 2009
Hi Kent,
Just about any home in these areas have great resale potential, The sky is the limit here. Great area, wonderful school systems, what is not to like?
Good luck with your search. If I can be of any assistance just give a call.
Silvia Burkett, ABR
211 Hilltop Road
St. Joseph, Mi. 49085
269 449-2527
silviaburkett@kw.com
silviaburkett.com
Kent,
I have a new listing in Royalton Twp. that has not hit this site yet that may fit your bill.
The house has been over renovated by the seller,(a well known cabinet maker).
The house is listed to move fast in a down market. Please see listing #2910371 Woodland Drive on my site.
Place is beyond impressive with custom woodwork, cabinets, granite, heated tile, awesome master, and wooded ravine/stream views.
House should be in the $250s + but seller is looking to move it. Listed at $209,900

Paul Dumke
269-921-1125
Paul@PaulDumke.com
http://www.BerrienCoutyProperties.com
a great neighborhood in stevensville in off of jericho on southfork and dallas court
. most subdivisions in the Lakeshore School DIstricts will retain thier value
any questions I grew up in stevensville, and work inboth areas as well as new buffalo so I am VERY familar with the area.
Also a great area in St Joe is out off of 131 and ann drive
For more info please feel free to contact myself.
Allen A Kavanaugh e-PRO AGENT
Keller Williams SWM
269.277.0101
akavanaugh@kw.com
Hi Kent,
Lakeshore schools seems to have the strongest demand right now. Not to say there is anything wrong with St. Joseph.
A unique opportunity is what I would suggest.
I can provide you with comparable sales and a little history/advice if you like.

There are some sellers who NEED to sell right now.
There in is where your opportuniy lies.
Good question!
Paul