Market Conditions in 45066>Question Details

Kim, Home Buyer in Vancouver, WA

Best neighborhood for resale in Springboro

Asked by Kim, Vancouver, WA Wed Feb 27, 2008

Which neighborhood (Settler's Walk, Fieldstone, Brookside, etc.) do you feel is best for resale?

Answers

3
Mary Starkey’s answer
By the way, if you are seriously thinking about buying in one of those areas, I can do a market analysis for you and we will find out statistically which neighborhood is selling faster. Let me know if you would like me to do that. You can find my email at my website.
Web Reference: http://www.borohomes.com
Hello, Kim, I live and sell in Springboro and my personal opinion is that Brookside homes sell quicker hold their value more than Settler's Walk and Fieldstone. Settler's Walk was very popular when it was first new but we have seen the values decrease and some homes selling for less than what the owners paid for. There is quite a large inventory of homes for sell in Setter's Walk also. Fieldstone homes are on the average priced higher than Brookstone homes and are newer. Because of their price many can not afford to live there. The homes in Brookstone are on the average on larger lots. Each subdivision has their own characteristics and price range but Brookside seems to be holding their value better comparable to Fieldstone and definitely compared to Settler's Walk.
Web Reference: http://www.marystarkey.com
Hi Kim,

I live in one of the developments in Springboro that you've mentioned. These are all very nice neighborhoods with great resale under the right conditions. If you buy well, then it's much easier to sell well.

Best of luck,

Susan Morris
Coldwell Banker Heritage Realtors