lbobo, Other/Just Looking in New York, NY

Before a "red herring book" is submitted to the AG -- how does one find out which properties/building will go Condo / Co-Op

Asked by lbobo, New York, NY Thu Sep 12, 2013

Help the community by answering this question:


when a building is going condo in Manhattan, renters have the option to buy all of the vacant apts. are converted when the AG's office signs off on it.

Good Luch
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Sep 18, 2013
Thank you. I was actually trying to find a list of building "going" condo/co-op. I don't know if there is a form filed prior to the AG's office receiving a "red herring" book.
Flag Wed Sep 18, 2013
Contact the management, speak with the residents.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Sep 16, 2013
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer