Navyjohnes, Home Buyer in Brooklyn, NY

Bedford Stuyvesant Brooklyn NY 11221; 2014-2016 futuristic market conditions.

Asked by Navyjohnes, Brooklyn, NY Tue Aug 6, 2013

Bedford Stuyvesant Brooklyn NY 11221; 2014-2016 property value forecast.
Can anyone perhaps a professional Realtor give a realistic {futuristic} value of two family homes, in the Bedford Stuyvesant section of Brooklyn, NY 11221
Thanks!

Answers

3
Hi Navyjohnes
Bedford Stuyvesant is and has been growing in value over the last two decades. In fact as a Bed/Sty child I am amazed at the current prices. I truly wish my family had left me their home on Monroe Street. but, they did'nt.

Just as my piers have stated...our crystal balls do not work like that. we work in reality. so depending upon CONDITION -location -location-location we are sure that your home too, is salable and probably very desired. If you would like a clearer picture we would need a specific address to run some
comps for you, but again we would have to view it in person to get a true picture. So when you are to put your home on the market please give me a call so I can help you further.

Madeline Padovano
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Aug 6, 2013
Unfortunately none of us can accurately predict the future....
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Aug 6, 2013
Dear Navyjohnes:

Right now Bedford Stuyvesant is experiencing the highest level of demand for houses in the history of man! This should continue as we move forward in time. However, investing in real estate carries some risk as do all investments. There are many factors that contribute to market value of a property and sometimes things can happen in life that can have a dramatic effect on the market and/or property values.

As an example, right after the stock market crashed in 2008, the real estate market also took a plunge. Overall, if you had money in the stock market back then you lost a lot... a lot more than if you would have had that same money invested in real estate.

We do not know for certain what tomorrow will bring, but what we do know is that owning your own home to live in as your primary residence, is still the best and safest type of investment you can make. This is especially true here in Brooklyn where the population is always increasing and demand for houses is higher here than practically anywhere else in the United States.

If I can be of further assistance please contact me direct. Good luck!

Mitchell S. Feldman
Associate Broker/ Director of Sales/ e-Pro Realtor
Fillmore Real Estate
Office: (718) 252-2000/ Cell: (917) 805-0783
Email: MitchellSFeldman@aol.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Aug 6, 2013