Colinz1726, Home Buyer in Yorba Linda, CA

Average square foot of homes in Yorba Linda, CA. Average number of bedrooms. Average Year built. Average land square foot.

Asked by Colinz1726, Yorba Linda, CA Wed May 16, 2012

Answers

3
Hi Colin!

As the other agents have indicated, Yorba Linda is a very diverse little city It was very small when I bought a new home in Yorba Linda in 1972. I still live in this home and have watched the city expand tremendously over the years.

I write a statistical and informational report, on Yorba Linda, every couple of months. It does not specifically answer your question. It does have a lot of accurate information about price ranges of Yorba Linda homes, best selling price categories, ratio of Pending to Active listings, ratio of Sale to List price, etc. ... and a good amount of general information about the city itself. If you will send me your Email address, I will be happy to send you a current copy of this report if it would be of use to you.

It would take a huge amount of investigation and tabulation of more than 60,000 county tax records to answer your question. Even after all that, the answer would not be accurate for various reasons. I am curious why this information is important to you?

Marlene Prescott
Prudential
marlenepre@aol.com
714 283-6643
CA DRE LIC# 00840097
Jeanette Jimenez Yorba Linda Agent 714 598 6601

Hello Colinz1726,

Yorba Linda is the land of Gracious living for all we can meet any need you may have. Just call or text.

Jeanette Jimenez.
Hi 'Colinz1726':

I am assuming you are trying to find out the avarages in Yorba Linda.
It might help if you can break it down a bit to get more accurate numbers...

The average numbers will vary depending if it is a single familly versus condos, and also depends on size of the homes.. 1500 sqaure foot homes cannot be compared to the luxury homes square foot averages...

If you can narrow down what averages you are looking for, I will be glad to get you the numbers.
Thanks.
Mike Patel
http://www.mikepatel.com