Colinz1726, Home Buyer in Yorba Linda, CA

Average square foot of homes in Yorba Linda, CA. Average number of bedrooms. Average Year built. Average land square foot.

Asked by Colinz1726, Yorba Linda, CA Wed May 16, 2012

Answers

4
Gina Lemos (714) 721-6024’s answer
Hi Colinz1726,
Wow, that is a loaded question! : )

Yorba Linda is a large city, with nearly 70,000 residences, and a wide variance in property type, depending on the area that you're interested in. For example, the west side of Yorba Linda primarily contains homes that were built prior to 1970, and has everything from condos to tract homes, custom homes and some zoned for equestrian use.

The east side of Yorba Linda began to really grow in the late 1970's and early 80's, with homes being built in the area as recent as the past 5 years. Again, with a large variance in the types of property available; single family tract homes, semi custom homes, homes zoned for horses, condos, patio homes, attached homes with large lots, etc...

As you can see, there really is no "average", for the entire city, but I would be more than happy to discuss your preferences, and give you information regarding neighborhoods that you would like. I have lived in north Orange County for 36 years, and have lived in several areas in Yorba Linda since 1997, so I know the city extremely well!

Please contact me, if you'd like to talk further. I can be reached by phone or text at (714) 721-6024 or by email at gina@ocrealestateandloans.com. To search for homes for sale in Yorba Linda, visit http://www.ocrealestateandloans.com/north-orange-county-ca-h…

Have a great day and I hope to hear from you soon,
Gina Lemos
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed May 16, 2012
Hi Colin!

As the other agents have indicated, Yorba Linda is a very diverse little city It was very small when I bought a new home in Yorba Linda in 1972. I still live in this home and have watched the city expand tremendously over the years.

I write a statistical and informational report, on Yorba Linda, every couple of months. It does not specifically answer your question. It does have a lot of accurate information about price ranges of Yorba Linda homes, best selling price categories, ratio of Pending to Active listings, ratio of Sale to List price, etc. ... and a good amount of general information about the city itself. If you will send me your Email address, I will be happy to send you a current copy of this report if it would be of use to you.

It would take a huge amount of investigation and tabulation of more than 60,000 county tax records to answer your question. Even after all that, the answer would not be accurate for various reasons. I am curious why this information is important to you?

Marlene Prescott
Prudential
marlenepre@aol.com
714 283-6643
CA DRE LIC# 00840097
Jeanette Jimenez Yorba Linda Agent 714 598 6601

Hello Colinz1726,

Yorba Linda is the land of Gracious living for all we can meet any need you may have. Just call or text.

Jeanette Jimenez.
Hi 'Colinz1726':

I am assuming you are trying to find out the avarages in Yorba Linda.
It might help if you can break it down a bit to get more accurate numbers...

The average numbers will vary depending if it is a single familly versus condos, and also depends on size of the homes.. 1500 sqaure foot homes cannot be compared to the luxury homes square foot averages...

If you can narrow down what averages you are looking for, I will be glad to get you the numbers.
Thanks.
Mike Patel
http://www.mikepatel.com