Market Conditions in Memphis>Question Details

Mordekhay, Home Buyer in New York, NY

Average price per square foot for commercial properties in Goodman R

Asked by Mordekhay, New York, NY Sat Apr 27, 2013

Does anyone know what the average price per square foot of sold properties is for the area around Goodman Road W? I'm out of state investor, and I wonder if there is any website for research commercial properties in those areas, sort of CMA analysis report or market values.
I would also like to know if there is Realtors who Specialize exclusively in
commercial properties. Thanks a lot. Mordekhay

Answers

3
Hi! I hope that you actually contact me for help on your investments here in Memphis and Mississippi. I always leave good advice on this site, but the buyers have not been serious enough to actually contact the Realtor that leaves the information on here. Nonetheless, go to ChandlerReports.com (a small fee may apply to access site, but it's worth it) for a comprehension look at sold commercial properties in the area. This will be the best website to review anything that you ever wanted to know about commercial real estate. My company will be able to help you with your search and investments. We are very knowledgeable in the area of Goodman Rd and we have sold real estate in the area for over 10 years. Please call my cell 901.503.1129 and browse our website below.
Hi Mordekhay,

Depends on the particular area and what type of commercial properties you may be looking for. I you want to, feel free to contact me and we can discuss more in detail what it is that you're thinking about, and what types of information I can prepare for you.

Michael
Keep in mind that square footage costs do vary, and don't account for location and other considerations; therefore, it's really in your best interest to also review closed recently sold similar properties in the immediate area, and their final sales price...