Maceo, Other/Just Looking in Woodbridge, VA

Average cost of utilities

Asked by Maceo, Woodbridge, VA Tue May 19, 2009

Moving to Woodbridge, Va and need a break down on cost of electric, gas, water/sewage and garbage) for 850 sq ft.

Answers

2
Hellio Maceo to answer your question a breakdown of costs. Garbage is included with your taxes, electric,gas, and water would vary, depending on how much you would use. If you are looking for an 850 sq ft. place that would be a nice condo in woodbridge township, and some places include heat and hot water in there maintenance fees. If you have any questions please give me a call and I will try to help you out best I can.

Robert Porbansky
RE/MAX RISING
office # 732-634-2500
direct # 732-841-4369
Maceo,

Well that all depends on the type of place you get.
Will you be renting a condo, an aparment, a townhouse or single family home?
It will also depend on the age of the building and the condition.
If the home is in a Home Owners Assocaition chances are the trash is included in the rent.
If it's a condo, water will be included in the rent.
Can you be more specific?

If you have a destination address already you can call the utility companies that handle that address and ask them, here are the numbers to local utility companies http://erickandcompany.com/switch-utilities.asp