Market Conditions in 15222>Question Details

Voices Member,  in

Are you thinking of buying a condo in downtown Pittsburgh, what are your comments about downtown Pitt.?

Asked by Voices Member, Wed Apr 30, 2008

As a Realtor with Coldwell Banker Real Estate Services in Pittsburgh, I have spent the past two years specializing in downtown Pittsburgh real estate and new construction condos at The Carlyle Condos. We have many, many people visit The Carlyle sales center who are interested in purchasing a downtown condo, loft or town home. Our condos range in price from $277,000- 530,000 and our exclusive penthouse is offered for $2,195,000.
Please let me know your thoughts, concerns and feeling about downtown living. Is downtown Pittsburgh an area that you would consider purchasing a condo? Please comment about downtown and what you would like to know more about.

Answers

3
Downtown Pittsburgh living is all the rage and there has never been a better time to buy a new downtown Pittsburgh condo, loft or town home. As a long time Realtor with Coldwell Banker specializing in Downtown Pittsburgh real estate I believe The Carlyle Condos offers the best value downtown and pre-construction pricing is still avaialble. Please visit my website, http://www.pittsurghhomesite.com to learn more about specially priced units offered at The Carlyle or contact Liz Caplan to assist with any of your Pittsburgh real estate needs, liz@pittsburghhomesite.com, 412-302-2645.
The downtown market is transforming. For many years living downtown wasn't really an option, but now great strides being made with new construction of great condo's and apartments as well as grocery stores and other amentities. Business is strong and we continue to see improvements. Pittsburgh has a lot to offer from cultural events to great professional sports and college sports. If you like more of a metropolitan living experience, it is a great time to puruse this option, and much more economical than other cities.
Why not consider a townhouse on Mt Washington with a fabulous view of the city of Pittsburgh?
131 Bailey Avenue