Melinda, Real Estate Pro in Hollywood, FL

Are there any social events for real estate agents and stagers coming up soon here in South Florida to meet people in similar fields?

Asked by Melinda, Hollywood, FL Sat Apr 16, 2011

Answers

5
There is also a Facebook page that Debbie Kirkland started where Florida events for Realtors are posted.
Melinda,

There is an rebarcamp in Orlando August 24. It's a free event that takes place the week of the Realtor's conference. It's sort of difficult to explain a barcamp. This is our second year in Orlando. Last year we hit it out of the park. Here is the website with info, which will also have posts from last year.
May I suggest that you contact your local contractors associations, bankers/mortgage lenders, home designers, landscapers etc some times they sponsor home shows.
Contact RMLS in West Palm.

They do an annual event in West Palm with a trade show at PGA.

That may be a great place for you to be.

Debbie Albert,
Keller Williams Treasure Coast
Web Reference: http://www.ronanddebbie.net
Yes my mother is planning a garage sale in Pompano Beach we can all use the help.
Melinda I just could not resist but i meet a lot of decorators on such events and the occasional realtor. A bargain is a bargain. We make garage sales a weekend activity. We meet nice people and oh yes it is practically a social event. You are smiling and that is a good sign.

gabe